Jun 8, 2021

Ministry of Education Meetup - Digital Assessment and The COBE Template

 Good morning!

I would like to report concerning a Ministry of Education Meetup of last Monday evening , June 7th, 2021
 I attach  images  with a report on the event (they appear on two important  Ministry of Education-affiliated Facebook groups centered on Technology and Innovation https://www.facebook.com/tikshuvil/  and https://www.facebook.com/groups/TechInnovationCom/about) and more
I was the presenter at a Round table, and introduced The COBE template, information about which was made available digitally by means of a QR. I also wrote a post on one of the Facebook groups about the Template (attached image)
The important point, I believe, is that I stressed the collaboration that brought about the creation of this Template, and the fact that we have come up with something that is already serving hundreds of teachers (465 have viewed the Template. I have to find out how many copies have been requested by how many teachers so far. And yet, I believe we will witness the real impact next school year).


















No comments:

Post a Comment