Jun 30, 2020

Using Moodle Assignment to practice for the New Oral Bagrut Exam - COBE

Accessibility matters! The link is to the video on Screencastomatic. It provides the possibility of letting people read the transcription BOTH as captions on the video ("subtitles") and as a transcript next to the video.
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cY1vo85FMe

Web Accessibility. We may be teaching a lot from home next school year (I hope there is no need for that, but it doesn't look that way). The Youtube option for the video I uploaded on its Screencastomatic version is also good as regards Accessibility PROVIDED THAT speech is clear. There are words that the app finds it impossible to convert from Speech to Text (for example, when I do not speak clearly, or when I use words that are not English, such as Mashov) I have been made aware that if I want hard of hearing pupils to get all the content. I know I have chosen a poor video example to show that, but then I guess since the video has to do with Bagrut, teachers may decide to watch it https://youtu.be/IgU1r1EEOmU

No comments:

Post a Comment