Jun 13, 2020

10th grade Summer Assignment

I have just shared this on the English Teachers Community FB Group: "Shavua Tov! Have you used "Take a Stand" with your pupils this school -year? If yes, then maybe you find this useful. Below is the link to a Smore Newsletter which I will share with my 10th Grade 5 points English pupils tomorrow. My aim is to get them to review and relearn vocabulary. I guess I should add some interactive tests so that they check their progress, but in the meantime, this is what I have come up with. I hope my pupils take responsibility for their learning. Feel free to use it and, if you are willing to, share worksheets based on this vocabulary, so that they can be added (do add your name, school name, and any other information you wish to add)"

No comments:

Post a Comment