May 30, 2020

Revisiting the ElearningWorld podcast - August 2017

Not much has changed in the way I see things concerning Moodle since Stuart talked with me almost three years ago.

What has changed is that I have managed to fulfill some dreams: 

  • I have been able to help more teachers in Israel to use Moodle
  • I have been collaborating with The Ministry of Education people who are making Moodle Platforms available for free to teachers in the Israeli State School System.
  • I have been collaborating with Mashov to help teachers use Moodle Mashov.
  • I have given a couple of talks at ETAI Conferences.
  • I have given webinars about using Moodle in the English Classroom.
  • I have taken part (also as a presenter) in Dr. Nelly Deutsch's Online Conferences.
  • LMSPulse has published two articles (posts) of mine
  • I have been a writer with  ElearningWorld for a year now.





No comments:

Post a Comment