May 30, 2020

Official Moodle Educator Certificate

As of June 1st 2020, I will be taking part in HRDNZ's Official Moodle Educator Certificate. Ever since I heard of the program I have wanted to enroll. Well, the time has come and I am quite happy about it. I have been looking forward to learning more about Moodle. 

Ten years ago I went back to university just because I wanted to learn a bit more about Information Studies, the use of Technology in Education, and the like. It was a worthwhile three-year experience. I enjoyed studying at Bar Ilan University, eventually earning my second Masters.

Even though the Official Moodle Educator Certificate program is much shorter and something different, I am sure it will have as much impact on the way I teach as taking that Masters has had. 

And, of course, there is this other thing: I like to study.


No comments:

Post a Comment