Jan 5, 2021

Using Moodle to get ready for COBE - January 2021


I share the way I help my pupils get ready for their Oral matriculation exam. While there are digital tools that enable teachers and pupils to record themselves and practice to get ready for the Computerized Oral Bagrut Examination, there is ONE ENVIRONMENT that makes it easy for us to do this in ONE PLACE: Moodle. As for me, I use Moodle Mashov, I appreciate both the great work done by Mashov people to get the environment to function well and the support Mashov provides. If you have access to Moodle Mashov, give it a try. If you do not, you may want to get your free Moodle Platforms from the Ministry of Education. Why use two or three different tools (and you can't be sure they are available at all times, and for free, and that you can store data without endangering your privacy and that of your pupils) instead of one, Moodle?. If you use Moodle (Mashov or the Ministry Platform), you can be sure you do not risk any danger or harm, and probably get a good job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment