Aug 16, 2016

Flipped Classroom: How to write a paragraph

If I am lucky enough to convince "The Powers that Be", I may this year develop and facilitate a fully online workshop called "How to use Digital Tools in the English Classroom" (to be sure, I hope to give another "How to use Moodle in the English Classroom" fully online workshop, too).



The following video is just one example of how you can collaborate with a teacher (and one I do not know at all, and can't find to say "Thank you") to create a product that maybe used in many ways. It seems that I have had the Power Point Presentation for quite some time, but never went back to it after downloading it.



I have chosen to present it (and the contents) in the framework of "The Flipped Classroom". I will upload it to a course Moodle Platform.





No comments:

Post a Comment